Sunday, March 28, 2010

So, last week in class we watched Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends, one of my favorite childhood programs--through reruns of course. However, my favorite part of the show, since it is a variety program, is the Fractured Fairy Tale portion of the show. And we didn't watch it, what a shame.
I am just so entertained by the wonderful narration and quarky stories. One of my favorites is Jack and the Beanstalk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB1EE-FDgMk. There are a lot of them on Youtube...I highly encourage everybody to watch. This is really an outstanding show, it was directed at children, but my parents always watched it with us--and I think they liked it; certainly more than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anyway.
Anyway, for my final project I was thinking about working on Photoshop/final cut to make my images move frame to frame. I would love any suggestions for how to animate on photoshop; I'm slightly more adept at using Final Cut.
Thanks,

Matt

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude. I know how to use final cut pretty well. I've used image motion before and I can at least help you out with it, even though I'm fairly new to it myself. Meet up with me after class tomorrow and we'll find a time where I can help you out.

    ReplyDelete